Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tune in!

Yesterday was my only day off this week and I found myself in need of self-nurturance. There was a fire, cups of tea, and wholesome meals. Oprah's show yesterday was on spirituality so I decided to tune in. There was a panel of experts who were giving advice to "skypers". One lady had a situation where her bakery business was failing and her family had invested all of their money into it. I think in that moment she needed the equivalent of Chef Ramsey to go in with some practical advice. But one thing that Rev. Beckwith said stuck with me. He said that in those moments where we are experiencing life's challenges, we need to ask the question, 'What quality do I have to birth to have peace of mind' in this situation. That these challenges show us what spiritual quality we need to cultivate within us. For many of us at this time it seems to be 'faith'.

I would love to hear from you during my radio show today!!!! (3:00 p.m. EST...the link is on the right side of my blog)

1 comment: