Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blogging blessings




Thank you so much to Kim for my award. What a beautiful blessing! A little over a year ago, I shifted my business, The Purple Rose, from a storefront to a healing center. I did this because owning a small retail business became exhausting to me over time. Because I was working so many hours each week. Though life is more balanced for me now working by appointment and focusing on the services that I love, one of the things I miss most, is seeing all of the friends I made. Although not the same as an in person visit, connecting with all of you again through blogging (and facebook, too) has been such an amazing blessing! I want to share Annie's button, too...she's offering an amazing spring give away...check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment