Thursday, February 19, 2009

Internet Radio Venue Change

Tune into to my radio show, Discovering Nature's Spirit, today from 3-4 p.m. EST. I will be delving into and having fun with the spirit(s) of nature! This will be my last show on the 7th wave network at VoiceAmerica.com. (7th wave link) Archives are available on my website, The Purple Rose.



Then beginning this Sunday, Feb. 22 from 6-7 p.m. EST, Discovering Nature's Spirit will be heard at its new location, day, and time on blogtalkradio.com. (blogtalk link)



Discovering Nature's Spirit will continue to offer healing and spiritual topics, special guests, readings for callers, and at blogtalk, a new co host, Annie!

4 comments:

  1. hooray! hooray!! (doing a happy dance to "im so excited")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....
    Congratulation....... I can't get the radio show.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the show Thursday. I can't wait to hear you and Annie at the new time and place. Best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the kind words kim, I had a tickle in my throat through the whole show. It felt like I could barely talk right!! (still have a bit of a cough left from the cold I had)

    ReplyDelete