Thursday, March 5, 2009

Peaceful morn

I'm struck by the absolute perfection of this morning's moments. I got to sleep late this morning as it is a day off for me. Raven joined me after the husband got up. Son got to sleep late, too. They're doing some standardized tests at school that seniors don't have to take. Husband is off to meet with a fellow landscaping friend. They've decided to combine forces and do some spring advertising together. It warms my heart since I'm always pontificating that there is no such thing as competition. (husband's landscaping site) The sun is shining through my windows and it finally feels like spring is on its way. Raven has talked us into taking the dogs for a walk later through the woods. And tonight is a gathering with friends.

2 comments:

  1. Spring is coming. I was just sitting outside with Halley and we were both enjoying the scent and sound of the melting snow. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful morning.

    ReplyDelete