Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blessed flow

I've mentioned before that my business ebbs and flows. Today we're moving into flow and I'm grateful. I'm blessed with the opportunity to teach Reiki today at The Purple Rose. Reiki is amazing energy to channel and share. The secret is that you get it as you give it! It is universal life force energy that can allow a person to heal on all levels. Then this evening is our radio show where we will be playing with the Angels. Angel reading anyone? Not to mention my gathering excitement that the signs of spring are everywhere. The birds were chirping this morning and a woodpecker was hammering away. The temp says 48 and it's just early morning with an extra hour of sunlight to boot! Even my cats can feel it as they're up early talking and playing, too.

1 comment: