Tuesday, March 10, 2009

It takes two

Since both hubby and I work from home from time to time, we have found the need for two computers. He was always on our computer exactly at the time I needed it and vice versa. It never led to any actual fights. But as a sensitive and an intuitive, I can feel more than most. I could feel his energy and hear what was left unsaid. So it was like having 'silent fight'. To stop our uncomfortable impasses, hubby found a compatible computer on ebay. He spent two days swearing and setting it up. But now it is fully functioning so we can both enjoy simultaneous computer time. As I've mentioned many times before, it's truly life's simple pleasures that mean the most. Which reminds me that on our walk the other day, I heard nature's spirits assuring me they were in fact 'waking up'. So I kept the faith that spring was indeed close even as the snow fell yet again yesterday!

4 comments:

  1. We have those silent fights all the time! So much better than the real thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad this silent fight is over - sometimes that energy lingers longer than the verbal ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait to see nature getting up from the winters sleep. Something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, peace. The boy and I will be getting a second Mac at some point too. :)

    ReplyDelete