Saturday, May 9, 2009

Random show thoughts

I have a special treat this morning. We have an impromptu breakfast party at our house and the best part is hubby is doing all the cooking!



As this season's shows wind down and the weather warms up for a summer of outdoor activity, I find myself with some random tv thoughts. How about you? For instance, there is really no way that Lost could come up with an ending that would satisfy me. Their plot lines have been so convoluted that even they can't possibly pull it all together no matter what time period they're in. It was interesting to see so many 'hallucination' plot lines. There was House, Boothe on Bones and of course Sam on Supernatural (well, he was withdrawing from demon blood, of course). Medium totally sold out and is paying for it. You know my thoughts on Ghostwhisperer (not diggin it) and for those of us paying attention...Jim was shot before they took advantage of her fertile time. And just a word of advice, when you're remarrying your dead husband you really need to elope! The CSI's have lost their interest for me. It's funny, when I was a prosecutor they just pissed me off because they were so far away from reality. Now I'm uninterested because Gil left and who wants to watch 'all horatio all the time'. Sure, Danny and Lindsey had a baby girl...but the rest...who cares. The mentalist still peaks my interest...NCIS is getting interesting...and I always like the Unit. Does anyone else still hold out hope that Tony is not completely a bad guy on 24? Come on, he could be deep under ferreting out the names in that group...couldn't he...? Is it obvious that I succumbed to far too much tv to get me through the winter?!

4 comments:

  1. You know that they say that writing a baby/pregnancy into the show is a death knell for the show? It is used by writer's as a gimic to pull in viewers. Don't know where I read/heard that but it does seem to hold true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had no idea you watched so many shows!!!! how do you keep up with them all????@Q!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurious---it would not surprise me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, my head spins just thionking about all those shows and staying up late enough to watch them. I do love NCIS and watch that earlier in the day as reruns. I'm not sure if they even show this season or not.

    ReplyDelete