Friday, May 15, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, work and home stuff has kept me so busy lately that I haven't had time to blog or attend to other's blogs either. Hubby turned 40 this week, one son has prom, one son has a graduation next week, and we've had wonderful outings with friends. It seems like this pattern may go on through the end of may. It has made the moments of silence, so to speak, the moments of alone time even more precious to me. Work is blessedly busy, too, for which I'm most grateful. I'm meeting wonderful people and getting exciting feedback about how fairies and intuitive hits are playing awesome roles in their lives! And this weekend is forest folk fest if you're interested in stopping by. I'll be there tomorrow! There will be presenters, performers, vendors, feasting...all benefiting St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment