Monday, April 20, 2009

What would the fairies do?

I've decided to make that my new motto. "What would the fairies do?" They live much healthier and happier than we tend to. I've been working closely with the fairies especially in preparation of tonight's fairy workshop at The Purple Rose. And what I have learned is that we need to lighten up. We fret and stress and then end up smack/dab in our own way. Blocking the very dreams we say that we are living for. That's what these beautiful elemental/fairy/nature spirits keep telling me when I ask. "Have fun" they say. Life is supposed to be a game. A game that's enjoyed by the player.

1 comment:

  1. i always think of these lines from an old poem about what happens after we die:

    for when the great Recorder comes
    to write against your name,
    he writes not that you won or lost,
    but how you played the game.

    ReplyDelete