Monday, April 6, 2009

Stranded

It all started with son's car breaking down this weekend. And resulted in my being home today with no car. It's good that it was my day off anyway as we figure out how to get everyone to where they need to be. Raven has been already channeling Wed.'s column to me...something about going with the flow...perhaps... It's funny how if I had chosen to stay home today I would feel free. But now that I'm stranded here, I feel a smidgen of an energy of being caged. It's all about perspective, really. How we look at things. Because in truth, I could call a friend if I needed a ride. (or I could commandeer hubby's work dump truck...LOL...if it was truly an emergency) So on Raven's advice, I'm going to choose to enjoy my day. I will embrace the freedom that comes with knowing, there's nowhere to go and nothing I truly need to do!

2 comments:

  1. Just the raindrops today ... falling where they land and - from there - flowing as they will.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing perspective. Hope you enjoyed the day.

    ReplyDelete