Monday, November 2, 2009

Calling all Empaths!

Yesterday I spent a wonderful day offering readings at a new age fair at Marinelli's in Burlington. It was an amazing community that gathered together. So good to see so many familiar faces and so many new, too. Because I am a sensitive and know myself pretty well at this point in my life, I knew enough to take some time to rest today. There's so much energy flowing through a healing fair like that anyway, plus all the readings I was blessed to do myself. So I pencil that recovery time right into my schedule now. Which leads oh so beautifully into our topic on Discovering Nature's Spirit this evening (7 pm est) which is Empathic Guidance. Empaths or sensitives are sensitive to the energies and emotions around them. Tonight we will discuss how to understand all of that better as well as how to take care of the flow of energy to lead a healthy & intuitive life! Readings for callers, too! (call in #718-664-6906)

No comments:

Post a Comment