Friday, October 30, 2009

An Honor

About a week or so ago, I was guided to dig out an old necklace to wear again. It was a piece that came into The Purple Rose. It has a medicine wheel in its center and an animal for each direction. I took it out of the bottom of my jewelry box where it had been for quite some time and put it on. It tingled and felt right but I had no idea exactly why. Then a couple of days ago I saw a post on facebook that Ted Andrews had passed into the spirit world. I have to admit that I didn't believe it. Today I find an official notice at llewellyn.com. And as I read the memoriam, I notice the date of the passing as the same time I was guided to retrieve the necklace. The necklace had come in with a batch of animal guide necklaces created by Ted Andrews. I think the animal kingdom wanted to honor their friend. I cannot even begin to put into words the effect Ted Andrews and his work has had on my life. He was inspirational to my own journey in so many ways. His bible, Animal Speak, along with the medicine cards I use every day by Sams and Carson, were my gateway to connecting with my animal friends, guides and to my own animal communication gifts. I was fortunate to be able to see him in person not too long ago in Farmington where he taught us all about the fairy world and the magick that lives within each of us. He took us on a journey using Irish brogue that stays with me still. My love to all who he has left behind. Blessed be.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... what a lovely animal spirit connection.

    I am sorry to hear of Ted Andrews passing. He touched many, many lives with his books.

    ReplyDelete