Monday, October 12, 2009

Great 'winter'? day!

I began to notice the hummingbirds disappearing much earlier than usual this year and knew we were in for an early winter. So I harvested the last of the garden last night before the frost was to come. And hubby heard some nonsense about flurries in the forecast for tomorrow. I know that acceptance is really all I can do about what mother nature has in store for us. But I do feel the need to mention that we never really had a nice warm summer that I so crave!
To cheer us up this evening Discovering Nature's Spirit radio show will be hosting special guest, Jay Schwed! He travels the United States to bring us all amazing sound healing vibration performances. He uses crystal bowls and many other modalities! He will be on the show this evening from 7-8:00 pm. And then he will be offering a healing performance tomorrow night at The Purple Rose at 7:30. There is still space available!
After my show tonight, I'm delighted to be a guest on Pamela Edmund's show, Bridge between two Worlds at contacttalkradio.com. Her show airs at 8 and we will be discussing our animal friends on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment