Friday, October 16, 2009

Snowy day off


Yesterday was my day off. Between working weekends as a regular course of my business and doing so many different things, my schedule can somehow get the best of me. I discover I haven't given myself a day off. So I saw ahead of time that yesterday was my only chance and made sure I crossed that day right out of my work planner. Right before I awoke to take my car in for a new muffler, I had a dream that there was about 2-3 inches of snow that came and made my hubby (landscaper & plow guy) scramble. Sure enough after my quick morning errands, the snow began to fall. I was blessedly inside with a fire in the wood stove, cuddly puppies, and lots of tea. The photo above is my poor willow tree this morning after a night of mixed precipitation weighing down her still green leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment