Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lack of faith in fellow man

I'm still in awe that this happened. While I maintained my faith in the angels through the whole experience and knew we'd be okay, I'm shocked and amazed that my faith in my fellow man would be such a let down. Last night we became stranded on the water when our boat broke down. We had been enjoying some fireworks and music. The boat just overheated and there was not much we could do. Even my mechanically gifted hubby could not restart her. When we broke it was about 10 p.m. and dark. There was one other boat near us. Now, we have obvious signs of distress with an engine cover up, arms waving and a hubby on the bow with an oar rowing us toward shore. The boat closest to us drifted closer. Close enough to see we needed help. The sky was lit up with stars! So the captain of our potential rescue boat started his working boat engine, took off in the opposite direction and left us there. The other few remaining boats were too far away and it was too dark to see we needed help. But one boat approached us. It got close enough for us to call for help. It came over to us and told us it couldn't help us. And it left. Now at this point I'm speechless. I could not imagine doing that to ANYONE EVER. How can you just leave us there. And there's a community among boaters. At least there used to be. The same type of camaraderie I feel when we ride. You never leave a fellow biker or boater in distress. I guess it's just not how it used to be. So, hubby rowed us to shore and we sought help from a friend. All ended well, as I knew it would. So, me being me, I asked the Angels later that night what in the world is going on. And they replied, "disconnection". So many have lost their way. Disconnecting from Source and each other. Forgetting that we are all one in truth. And the divine feminine aspects of compassion have been lost as well. Blessed be. We have a lot of work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment