Friday, August 28, 2009

Physical labor?


Yesterday I spent the first half of the day working for/with the men of All Seasons. Hubby needed my help until the rest of the crew were due to arrive later in the day. We finished up this wicked cool waterfall feature you see above. Complete with frogs and fairies, too. (although those we didn't install, they just arrived!) For those of you who know me, I'm not that big on physical labor, but yesterday wasn't all that bad. It was a beautiful day to spend outside, too! Hubby has been singing the praises of our son who works full time for him and I finally got to see son in action. Just as hubby claims, the kid is smart and a really hard worker. He reminds me so much of hubby even complete with hubby-isms coming out his mouth!
Then, the second part of the day I did readings at The Purple Rose for open reading night. It was a full, awesome day. Now for those of you who do not enjoy summer, you may not want to read on...but it was so nippy at our house last night when I got home, that hubby lit a fire for me in the wood stove. ("just a small one", he said.) The dolphins were on the tv, Raven was curled up with me on the couch and a fire burning. A bit of 'fall' a bit too soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment