Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Radio announcement

I announced last night on our radio show, Discovering Nature's Spirit, that next Monday evening, Dec. 17, will be our last live show for a while.  I've been guided to take a sabbatical in order to work on some new projects that are coming forth. 

The archives of all the shows will still be available on the show page on blogtalkradio.com (they are free to listen to and download) and we will be posting some of our favorites on our website as well, www.thepurplerose.net, but that will take some time to grab them all!

Thank you to all of you for listening to the show!!!  I hope that it has brought some hope, light and information to you!!

You can always contact me through the website if you'd like a reading or a healing session or would like to attend one of our many events! 

Any channelings that I receive and am meant to share will be posted here on my blog.  Also feel free to give The Purple Rose a "like" on facebook....we can continue to come together in light and love and community there!

Blessings and love,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment