Monday, June 14, 2010

An amazing story

Tonight on my radio show, Discovering Nature's Spirit, from 7-8 p.m est, I have David Petro on as a special guest. He has such an amazing story to share. He is a healer himself and it was the loss of his son that helped him put into perspective and into practice the Reiki Principles. The Reiki Principles were given to us by Dr. Usui who is the founder of traditional Reiki. They include these mantras: "just for today I will give thanks for my many blessings, just for today I will not worry, just for today I will not be angry, just for today I will do my work honestly, just for today I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing". Wonderful words to live by and even more meaningful in David's words as he experienced one of the hardest losses we can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment