Monday, January 14, 2019

Purple Rose Rebirth




A personal note from Laura:

A situation recently came to light causing the current Purple Rose location to no longer be the right match for my intention.

I will be leaving this particular space at the end of January.

I am taking this opportunity to create a new vision for The Purple Rose and the work that I do.

I love teaching and offering holistic healing & spiritual guidance sessions.  I am leaning toward letting go of the “brick and mortar” retail aspect of my business.

I will be taking the beginning of February as a sabbatical to allow time for the new vision to come more fully into focus.

It has been an honor to serve you these past 17 years and I am excited to continue to serve you in the future in a whole new, beautiful, supportive and sacred way.

Stay tuned for more details!!! I will share them as the unfold.

Many blessings,


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment