Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Raven's World-200

Today we celebrate our 200th channeled message from the Animal Kingdom!!!  And of course I knew it would be special.  As I was sitting at my computer checking emails, facebook and surfing the net...my cat jumped up on the keyboard and kept nudging my hands with her face.  And so it is that our feline friends want to be heard today:

"We are trying to get your attention.  We are helping you to wake up.  So that you can live well and so that life will be easier for you.  Here's what we most want to say to you...Get off those computers, cellphones and other contraptions.  Get outside, sit down for a minute, meditate, daydream, nap...  Where are all of you?  You are "out to lunch", unavailable.  How can we help you when we can't even get through?"

And now that she's been heard, she is just sitting next to my keyboard patiently waiting me to finish this post and get the heck off the computer!!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment