Monday, October 3, 2011

Signs and Service

I've been asking for a rainbow. Sometimes I need a bit of reassurance from the Universe. And for the latter part of the summer I've been asking to see a rainbow. So everytime we had rain and breaks of sun I'd search the sky in vain. The lesson is not just the asking but the letting go. We have a tendency (myself included) to want to control the outcome...it's never a good idea 'cause then we limit how our Angelic helpers can, well, help us. The other important ingredient to the manifestation formula is to stay open. The signs we are asking for can come to us in a variety of ways. Perhaps seeing one directly was not how it was supposed to go down. So when hubby came home the other night after visiting with his parents and told me he had a picture for me.......guess what it was!?
Would love to talk more about signs tonight on our show (7-8:00 pm est)!!! And I'm getting an Angelic nudge to talk a bit more about Raven's last message, too! Readings for callers!

No comments:

Post a Comment